You need to understand who you are to identify the career that is best suited for you!
The Unique You – Finding a Career Not a Job!
We tend to invest more time in evaluating our next smartphone purchase then we do in developing our career management, job search, and soft skills. A small investment each week into our careers could pay off many times over in the coming decades. Building a career plan and strategy is not rocket science. It’s a predictable process that just needs to be acted on. Peter will share with you proven techniques and strategies that will help you choose the right career the first time.
The three strategies Peter will share with you include:
1) Grave Mistakes of Career Mismatch and Faulty Career Decision Making.
2) Understanding YOUR Unique Design in 4 Career Related Areas.
3) How to Develop Your Unique Career Search Action Plan.
Presenter: Peter Durkee
Peter is a:
- Certified Career Direct Consultant from Crown Financial
- ACC Certified Coach by the (ICF) International Coaching Certification
- Certified Professional Coach through ICF approved Training
- Certified Transformational Coach from Western Seminary
- Masters Degree from Leeds Beckett University (UK)
- 30 years of Career experience in Cutting Edge High Technology, Author and Trainer